A graduate of one of the best dental schools in the U.S.A, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston. Dr. Attar upholds the mission to educate and improve the quality of dental care afforded to patients. He believes in serving his community through high quality care and volunteer efforts which include conducting free oral cancer screenings and free dental service days in his private practice. Dr. Attar is an author, instructor and a frequent lecturer both locally and internationally.
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine (DMD) 1995
- Post Graduate Dental Implantology training at the Implant Center, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine.
Professional Memberships and Awards
- Fellow at the International Congress of Implantologists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Alumni of Pankey Institute
- Rotary Club of Bedford
- Member of the Tufts Inner Circle (TUSDM)
- American Dental Association
- Training in Implant Dentistry at NYU
- American Academy of Osseointegration
- America's Top Dentist Award